U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 31-year-old member asked:

How do i find a doctor who can do desensitization treatment for allergy and immunology problem?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Robert Ramirez
Allergy and Immunology 19 years experience
Internet: One of the best resources out there for this: http://www.Acaai.Org/allergist/pages/locate_an_allergist.Aspx.
Last updated Jul 4, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.