Lebanon

year-old child has a baby allergy to milk, eggs fish .what we can do and is there a treatement and how many years this allergy can take time?

Dr. Tracy Nailor
Food allergies: Allergies to eggs, fish and milk can be quite serious. It is important to introduce these foods carefully after a child is a year old (for milk) and closer to 2 years (for fish, eggs). Introduce them individually over a few days so you can determine allergy. Note rash, facial swelling, vomiting or trouble breathing. If any of these occur seek immediate medical attention.
Dr. Rajiv Arora
Allergy and Immunology 21 years experience
Allergist: I would see a board certified allergist to confirm the food allergies and develop a plan including what to expect over the longer term. Although there is ongoing research regarding treatment for true food allergies, there is not a treatment to cure food allergies available at this time.