A member asked:

22years old female with urinary frequency.on urinolysis there's moniliasis.crystal and minor calyceal spliting how can i manage here?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Philip Miller answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Get urine checked for UTI and if needed-antobiotic therapy. Get checked for kidney stones and kidney function.

Answered Jun 8, 2014



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor