Australia

I currently have laser hair removal treatment for my face and when i get stressed or in a hurry the area that i get lasered goes red - why? can i fix?

Dr. Ali Saberi
Stress: A very common cause of mediators being released in the body. The key is to work on aspects that lower the stress. This not "all in u'r head". These are physiologic and sometimes pathophysiologic responses the body produces. Mindfulness techniques are excellent to work on. Thich Nhat Hanh is one of the best authors on mindfulness techniques.
Dr. Vicki Levine
Dermatology 42 years experience
Red face: The next time you have the laser treatment ask them to try a lower energy level. I am also wondering if you have blood vessels that ate visible and become more prominent when you are stressed or in a hurry. If that is the case the laser treatment is unrelated.

Last updated Jun 9, 2014