would you consider glycerin suppositories safer for me then prune juice for constipation since prune juice causes excessive diarreah?

Dr. Beth Brown
Specializes in Pediatrics
Constipation care: The best way to manage constipation is with a daily regimen that keeps you regular. For many reasons it is not good to wait until you are very constipated, then take something to treat it. The best medication to use, which is safe to use every day, is glycolax. Use glycolax daily, consume plenty of fiber and drink lots of water. Avoid suppositoty use unless you are severely constipated.
Answered on Jan 3, 2018
1