India

Hi dr m 21yrs weight 41 kgs m trying to conceive hw can i conceive 2 babies at a time?

Dr. Beth Brown
Fertility treatment: The only proven way to conceive multiples is with a MD initiated and supervised fertility program. However, at 25 you are unlikely to need fertility treatments to get pregnant. Best to let nature take its course! I do notice that you are only 41 kgs. If you are petite in stature, this is probably a normal weight, but if you are very underweight you may have trouble conceiving.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.