U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 41-year-old member asked:

I am constantly feel like i'm leaking urine. what do i do? i'm a girl.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. George Klauber
Specializes in Pediatric Urology
Rotten symptom: You need to consult urologist or uro-gynecologist if this is for you. Pediatric urologist would be best if patient is a child.

Similar questions

A 46-year-old member asked:

Why do I feel like i'm leaking urine constantly?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Denise Elser
Specializes in Gynecology
Could be urine: Continuous leakage can happen with very weak urethra or bladder opening, or with fistula, which is an abnormal hole or connection btw bladder and another organ. In some women who perceive constant leakage, they always have wet pads due to very frequent leakage without a sensation of when the leak is occurring. This symptom needs evaluation by urogyne or urologist.
A 35-year-old member asked:

What should I do if i'm always feel like i'm leaking urine?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Scott Kramer
Gynecology 37 years experience
Treatable condition: Stress incontinence occurs after childbirth where the urethra support is stretched so it sags and urine leakage occurs with coughing, laughing, and exercise. Kegels may help. If not, then a sling works well: takes 10 minutes, outpatient, &recovery in few days.

Related questions

A 24-year-old male asked:
2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
A 45-year-old female asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 46-year-old male asked about a member:
2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
A female asked:
2 doctor answers6 doctors weighed in
A 40-year-old member asked:
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
Last updated Jun 3, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.