Any ideas if i can have excision surgery to remove skin cancer while i am 6 months pregnant?

Dr. Myron Arlen
Surgical Oncology 65 years experience
Yes: If the skin tumor is one that appears easily resctable under local anesthesia ie. lidodcaine, then the answer is a go as long as the amount of Lidocaine is less than 10cc and possible 5 cc, If more is indicated than the procedure might be delayed as long as the tumor is not highly agressive such as malignant melanoma.
Dr. Travis Kidner
Surgical Oncology 18 years experience
Excision: A small surgical excision of a skin lesion would be okay to perform during pregnancy. Of course you would want to consult with your OB/Gyn first.