what are the symptoms of invasive carcinoma of the uro-bladder?

Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology 47 years experience
Hematuria or: Blood in the urine, sometimes seen only in a urinanalysis, but it can be gross blood that you can see. But you cannot tell it is invasive bladder cancer until there is a biopsy showing penetration into the muscle. Out;et obstructive symptoms: urgency frequency, can happen, and clot can cause inability to urinate.
Dr. Gene Wong
Radiation Oncology 41 years experience
Bladder problems: Usually patients may notice bloody urine, frequency of urination, burning sensation and obstructive symptoms such as weak stream and double voiding. Pain in the bladder is a possibility. If one has symptoms of bladder infection and yet not improved with multiple antibiotics, cystoscopy should be considered to rule out bladder tumors.