If I had sex on May 22 & May 27 and I ovulate May 29th can I be pregnant?

Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience in General Practice
Am I missing?: I do not understand asking a question where the answer is so very obvious. Sperm left in the vagina on any or all of the five days leading up to ovulation can cause pregnancy. But you don't need a doctor to state the obvious. Teenagers know that. What are you really asking?
Answered on May 28, 2014
1
1
Dr. Jon Ahrendsen
38 years experience in Family Medicine
I am amazed at the number of questions similar to this one. A made up example: "I had sex on Tuesday and today is Thursday. Could I be pregnant?" I think that this is a symptom of our "fast food-Want Fries with that? attitude in this country. Some people need so slow down and enjoy the small things in life and learn to be patient.
May 28, 2014