How can i get rid of eye wrinkles and darkness under eyes at a young age?

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Dr. Jan Lei Iwataanswered
Ophthalmology 27 years experience
Look at diet, food: allergies, sleeping patterns (with pillows, side sleeping) and other causes for both at a young age. The darkness could be permanent if there is hyperpigmentation occurring from long term venous congestion from low grade food/environmental allergies. If you have puffiness too, and crows feet or lower lid lines, this is related to the above, and not corrected with eyelid surgery unfortunately.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.