can you tell me how to know that i'm entering a growth spurt, and does everyone have one?

Dr. Cindy Williams
38 years experience Pediatrics
Growth: Yes. Everyone has one. Since I know you aren't 50, I suggest you ask your parents. At your annual check up, the doctor can tell you how your growth is.
Answered on Dec 30, 2014
1
1
Dr. Philip Kern
Dr. Philip Kern commented
42 years experience Endocrinology
A growth chart can help you figure this out. Google "growth chart". If you plot your height over the past few years, you can perhaps tell if the rate of growth is increasing. This typically occurs with puberty and other signs of development (eg. menstruation in girls; voice in boys).
Jul 5, 2014