i keep getting these pus filled bumps that appear on my pubic area. some turn white, some don't and they burst and drain pus and blood. what is wrong?

Dr. Liesa Harte
Pustules: I wonder if you might have MRSA, which is a type if infection that can be a little tricky to get rid of. You would need antibiotics from a physician to properly treat that. Another thing that could be going on is folliculitis, which is an infected hair follicle often from shaving. If you do shave, start shaving with the direction of the hair growth instead of against it.