Thompsontown, PA

Also can zoloft (sertraline) and clonazepam delay your period? i am a 28 cycle and i always get mine on time. this time it's delaying and i know i'm not pregnant

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine 51 years experience
Not that I know of: There are some medications that can interfere with oral contraceptives, but Zoloft (sertraline) and Clonazepam are not among those. You don't say whether you are on any kind of birth control, and your saying you know you are not pregnant I take to mean you haven't had sexual intercourse. If you continue to be late, you need to see your OB/GYN provider for an evaluation, but I don't think it's your medication
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 24, 2014