U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 47-year-old member asked:

Could someone get plastic surgery on their dimpled chin (butt chin) to make it smooth?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Gary Tuma
Facial Plastic Surgery 27 years experience
Dimpled chin.: There are options for contouring of the chin. Surgical implants vs fat grafting. See a board certified plastic surgeon for an evaluation.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 21, 2014
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $44!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.