Phoenix, AZ

my doc said im ovaluating to many eggs so it's preventing me to conceive,is there any home remedies to help conceive instead taking shots?

Dr. D Elan Simckes
Fertility Medicine 33 years experience
Too many: Did your doctor say that you are not ovulating? Did the doctor say you have polycystic ovarian syndrome? If so, then the best home remedy is to lose weight if you are in fact overweight. Their blood test that need to be run. Then maybe pills that may help you.
Dr. Ward Dean
Anti-Aging Medicine 43 years experience
Check your thyroid: Sublcinical (and overt) hypothyroidism is an underappreciated and unrecognized cause of fertility problems. If you have a spectrum of hypothyroid symptoms (cold hands and feet, low body temperature, constipation, depression, low energy, hair loss, dry skin, etc), I'd find a doc who will prescribe Armour Thyroid in an appropriate dose. See books by Drs. Broda Barnes, or David Brownstein on this
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Inaccurate: It is not possible to ovulate so many eggs that it prevents conception. The information you have been given is not accurate. There are no reliable home remedies to improve conception rates.

Last updated Jul 30, 2014