Falls Church, VA

Back of head started feeling tender, now top of my head feels bruised, and like i pulled a muscle. sometimes feel off my equilibrium and ears ringing?

Dr. Joel Cooperman
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 48 years experience
Referred pain: Was there an acitivty that triggered this? There are nerces at the base of the skull that can cause pain to radiate over the top of the head. Also balance is controlled in part in the temporal bones, strain of the muscles attaching there can be a factor affecting your balance. Tinnitis can be caused by several issues. Best to see an ENT specialist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 28, 2017