U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 45-year-old female asked:

I have a rash in my crotch area that comes and goes it looks like blisters and is itchy. what is this?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Nadine Yamusah
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Could be anything: Have you used any new products in that area? creams, perfumes, soaps, detergents for your underclothing?, any other medical problems? are you sexually active with a new partner? you may need to go to your gyn for analysis.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 27, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.