Burning and tingling in legs, feet, arms, and hands worse after eating chocolate. What could this be?

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
32 years experience in Neurology
Neuropathy maybe: You will need a workup for your symptoms to include labs looking at kidney and thyroid function, sugar status, electrolytes, other vitamin and nutritional levels such as B12, folate, (folic acid) Vit. D, Calcium, Magnesium. Chocolate is causing an adverse reaction in your body not necessarily allergic. Look at this link: http://www.rightdiagnosis.com/f/food_additive_adverse_reaction_chocolate/intro.htm
Answered on Jul 7, 2019
1