I occaisonally get one knife like stabbing pain in the same spot of the head. it knocks me to my knees and and my whole body will feel numb and tingly?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
Paroxysmal hemicrani: is thought to be a variant of cluster headache because of similar autonomic features. Both cluster and paroxysmal hemicrania are classified as trigeminal autonomic cephalgias in the new IHS classification. However, almost all cases of paroxysmal hemicrania are relieved by Indomethacin and this response is considered diagnostic for paroxysmal hemicrania. Rec. see orofacial pain or headache special

Last updated Jun 25, 2014