Kaukauna, WI

i can't eat food with a lot of seasonings, or really greasy food, or drink soda without feeling really sick. if i drink water and eat bland foods i feel fine though. people keep telling me its my gallbladder causing problems, is that right?

Dr. Phil Chen
Need to see doctor: The symptom you have could be several possibilities. Gallbladder just one of them. I recommend you need to see your doctor to get a complete check up.
Dr. Ron Mathew
Belly pain: You can have "gallbladder pain" from typically eating lots of greasy foods. Mainly food with high fat content. The soda or seasoning maybe signs of gerd/gastritis/ulcer although there maybe overlap. You may need lab testing and diagnostic testing. Try avoiding food triggers if able.