What can i doto prevent back pain during/after soccer?

Dr. Yash Khanna
Soccer &back pain: You can only avoid back and body pains after playing strenous game of soccer or for that matter any sport.You have to prevent it by getting yourself prepared for the game by doing conditioning exercises under a trainers supervision and gradually increase it and you will be fit to play 90 minutes of soccer game.If you still get some pain you can take some pain killer.But eventually it wiil begone.
Dr. Mark Cantieri
Pain Management 40 years experience
Strengthening: In soccer players I have treated for low back pain I have seen cases where the muscle soreness and tightening was due to weakness and inhibition of the gluteal muscles causing facilitation i.e. Overwork of the lumbar paraspinal muscles. A good sports med doc, a do well versed in omm or a good pt should be able to help you figure this out.