A member asked:

Can you tell me how to get a colonoscopy and endoscopy?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Enrique Molina answered

Specializes in Gastroenterology

talk to a gastroenterologist. he will determine if necessary and perform them.

Answered May 15, 2014



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor