United Kingdom

26 yrs old, had one suction evacuation 2 years before. now trying to get pregnant from 6 months but no luck. is my previous procedure is the reason?

Dr. Mary David
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Possible: It is possible that you have some scarring in your uterus from the suction evacuation especially if there was an infection at that time but is unlikely. At your age, it is felt to be a problem until you have had unprotected intercourse for 1 year without conceiving. I just can seem like a very long time when you really want a baby and it takes that long.

Last updated Aug 10, 2014