What do you advise if i was recently told that my bun was 9 and my creatinine was 1.31 after being discharged from the hospital?

43 years experience in Pathology
Be glad: These are probably fine. Reference ranges are set so that several percent of healthy folks fall outside at either end. When I was lifting weights every day, my ceatinine was 1.6-1.7. Especially if you're well-muscled, this is the creatinine I'd expect. Now, if you're a super-slim young lady, 1.3 might be high and pont to renal disease worth following -- your physician knows how to follow up.
Answered on May 15, 2014