A member asked:

What to do if i have strange eyes! one pupil is larger than the other?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Ruben Grigorian answered

Specializes in Ophthalmology - Retinal Surgery

See eye specialist: There are several eye and systemic conditions that can cause different size in pupils (called anisocoria). It is important for you to see an eye specialist.

Answered 7/10/2016



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor