U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 39-year-old member asked:

What to do if i have medicaid superior my son aswell my husband don't he makes about 440$ every other week and about 850 a month and i thing income tax is like?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 54 years experience
Don't understand: Don't understand your question. Are you saying that your family needs health care and you have limited financial resources? Please talk to the doctors that you wish to provide your care. There are many payment plans, clinics, teaching centers, available, as well as in office payment plans and 3rd party coverage. Ask for guidance.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 33-year-old member asked:
Can medicaid pay for medical massage therapy under any circumstances?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 31-year-old member asked:
Will medicaid pay for albuterol & ipratropium bromide for copd.?
2 doctor answers9 doctors weighed in
A 49-year-old member asked:
I have back is just getting worse will medicaid pay for a breast reduction, what to do?
2 doctor answers9 doctors weighed in
Last updated May 7, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.