What do you suggest if i have been off methadone for three days now i'm 32 can i get off it by myself ?

Dr. Vikram Patel
Pain Management 38 years experience
Depends: It depends on how much methadone you were taking. If you have already been without any methadone for 3 days and not have any withdrawal symptoms, you are already off of it. Congratulations..
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Samuel Bayles
Child Psychiatry 20 years experience
W/d: if you aren't in withdrawal then go with it. if you are in withdrawal you have options: 1. medical detox 2. buprehorphine/naloxone 3. na/aa 4. other medication that might help w/d: clonidine