Dr. Samuel Bayles

Child Psychiatry
Little Rock, AR
18 years experience male

Locations

Aavalon

Little Rock, AR

Address

700 S. Schiller, Little Rock, AR
Directions

My office hours

Saturday: 7:00am - 11am
Show more

About

Bio

Completed adult and child & adolescent psychiatry. About 75% of my practice is devoted to pediatrics with the remaining 25% devoted to adult psychiatry and treatment of addiction. I am located in Little Rock, AR and work for a large group practice as well as a small fee for service solo practice.

Specialties
Doctors may have more than one area of specialty interest. Board certification in a specialty area means the doctor has completed formal training and has practice experience in that specialty, and has passed the certification examination from the corresponding accredited medical specialty board.

Child Psychiatry

Addiction Medicine

Aesthetic Medicine

Pharmacology

Psychiatry

Languages spoken

English

Doctor Q&A

241 Answers
69 Agrees
The number of answers this doctor has agreed with.
A 50-year-old member asked:
Dr. Samuel Bayles
18 years experience Child Psychiatry
Depends: all meds have risks. stimulants for weight loss are generally safe but the patient should have a medical workup w/ EKG. most MDs prefer a young person ... Read More
3
3 thanks
A 29-year-old male asked:
Dr. Samuel Bayles
18 years experience Child Psychiatry
Probably fine: you are probably fine. marijuana tests are threshold tests meaning that a very small amount will not usually cause a positive test. if you want to dou ... Read More
A male asked:
Dr. Samuel Bayles
18 years experience Child Psychiatry
Stop: stop what is causing the pain, see your PCP for an evaluation. over the counter ibuprofen is good for knee pain. not sure what your masturbation probl ... Read More
3
3 thanks

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions, provide medical advice, write prescriptions, and more.

Ask doctors free
Answer emailed
in 24 hours or less

Testimonials
Recommendations and Thank you notes are endorsements given from patients or other doctors.

3
Recommendations
99
Thank you notes
Aug 11, 2014
Dr. Bayles is sage, witty and kind. Plus he is open minded and flexible. All great things to go along with his undoubted charm, too!
HealthTap member
Mar 31, 2015
Dr. Bayles is an amazing doctor! #nationaldoctorsday2015 #virtualflower1
HealthTap member
Mar 31, 2015
Dr. Bayles is an amazing doctor! #nationaldoctorsday2015 #virtualflower1
HealthTap member
This was very helpful. Thanks! I thought it would have gone away by third week. I got off Lexapro 2 months ago and got back on 3 weeks ago. Taking .75mg Ativan to sleep
HealthTap member
This was very helpful. Thanks! Thanks for the information, I was answered here that there is no treatment for me since i dont have warts anymore.
HealthTap member
This was very helpful. Thanks! My partner did say I ask if I was hyperventilating. There wasn't any pain and my heart rate seemed normal.

Education & Training

Medical/Graduate school

University of Arizona College of Medicine, AZ
Graduated 2002MD

Residency

UAMS MEDICAL CENTER

Residency

UAMS/ACH
Completed 2007

Awards

Chief Resident ASH 2005-07

Affiliations

Harmony Health Clinic
90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions, provide medical advice, write prescriptions, and more.
Answer emailed
in 24 hours or less