how can i treat cystic acne at home?

Pathology 44 years experience
Forgive my frankness: Cystic acne is a brutal disease that gravely disfigures you now and will leave your skin permanently mutilated. You can't treat it on you own, and if your parents are interfering with your desire for effective therapy, pick up the phone and call your physician. Despite all the internet scare stuff, Isotretinoin is by far the most effective medication. It's not for sissies, but it's what you need.
Dr. Bahman Omrani
Pain Management 17 years experience
Not recommended: Treating cystic acne with home remedies may lead to permanent scarring, infection and may even lead to brain infection and blood vessel infarction. A dermatologist or a family doctor who has a calling for acne should be consulted as there are many forms of available medical therapies. The doctor may even be able to provide you some tips you can use at home to help tackle the problem better.