U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Pittsburgh, PA
A 20-year-old female asked:

Severe tension headaches that i have almost everyday and get dizzy. i am worried this might be a brain tumor. should i be concerned? i am 20 years old

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Psychiatry 43 years experience
Headaches: If you have severe headaches frequently, you should see your primary care physician and/or a neurologist for evaluation. That doesn't preclude feeling concerned, but it could go a long way towards resolving your worries and providing whatever help you might need. Best wishes.
Last updated Mar 1, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.