India

I am an indian girl and my age is 20 i want to increase some inches to my hight my hight is 5 feet. is limb lengthing surgery safe and how much useful?

Dr. Ankush Bansal
No: Impossible. You have already reached your adult height. Limb lengthening surgery is controversial and extremely painful. It is only used for people who are still growing as the epiphyseal plates have not closed in the long bones. It is not useful at your age.
Dr. Jonathan Horwitz
Pediatrics - Adolescent Medicine 51 years experience
No.: Your best bet is to wear high heels.
Dr. George Blum
The Ilazarov procedu: The "ilazarov" procedure of leg lengthening can be done to increase height by 3-4 "it takes several years and can get infections.