U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 20-year-old female asked:

Have had constipation problems for a while. i drink water & eat fiber and still have problems. my stool comes out in small amounts and i don't know what to do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 42 years experience
You need to: See your doc who may have you visit a gastroenterologist, a person who specializes in GI disorders. Do you exercise? Peace and good health.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 10, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.