U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom
A 29-year-old female asked:

Tiny piece of dry dog feces may have gotten into my eye. wiped eye with wet cotton bud. eye isn't stinging. what should i do?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jonathan Adler
36 years experience
Flush with tears: If eye becomes red with discharge see eye doctor to get antibiotic drops.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 29, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.