United Kingdom

May have got talc powder in my eye, a little went on my eyelash and bellow my eye, not sure it went inside, i used a wet cotton bud on my eye incase?

Dr. David Campbell
Ophthalmology 29 years experience
Artificial tears: If you are having any irritation purchase some artificial tears and lubricate the eye(s) frequently. Otherwise, you have nothing to worry about.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology 54 years experience
Not harmful: If this happens, you can flush it out with a saline wash. Your eye would probably remove it by itself. It is inert but could mildly abrade the eye if you rub it. It seems that you have gotten it out.
Last updated Apr 19, 2015