is drinking a lot of soy beans milk make my boobs bigger? is there anyway to enlarge em without having to eat a lot?

32 years experience Pediatrics
Yes, but...: Drinking a lot of milk will make the boobs bigger because the overall fat in the body will increase and increase. The more body fat, the more fat in the boobs. It's the calories from the sugar, fat, and protein in milk... Regardless of the kind of milk. That means it's not those internet stories of hormones in soymilk or other foods and drinks that will be making everything (everything) bigger.
Answered on Apr 30, 2014
1