A member asked:

Between my thighs and testicles are red and itchy.also i'm producing some white stuff in the same area.please tell me what it is, and what should i do?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Robert Killian answered

Specializes in General Practice

This is a fungal infection. Medications to treat it are readily available at the local drug or grocery store.

Answered May 6, 2014



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor