U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 28-year-old female asked:

My period came after 89days. have a period pain. am worried about my fertility as am trying to concieve. can i take clomid (clomiphene) or any fertility tablets?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Justin Diedrich
Gynecology 16 years experience
See your doc: You need a work up by a gynecologist they may be able to help. You have options.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 25, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.