Magnolia, NC

when someone has a brain tumor, do they have pressure in the head all over or is it like sinus pressure that's more in the forehead?

Dr. Le Wang
Dr. Le Wanganswered
Possible, but : Headache is common in brain tumors. They are usually dull, constant, and worse at night, and can be associated with nausea, vomiting, seizure or other neurological symptoms. They can be generalized from increased brain pressure due to the mass or localized on the tumor side. Brain tumor can also be asymptomatic. Note, persistent headache or change from prior headache should be evaluated by a doc.