U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 18-year-old member asked:

I have a irregular periods . i come on for a week and miss a month than i come on for maybe two weeks. whats wrong with me?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Nicholas Fogelson
Specializes in Gynecology
See your doc: There are a lot of reasons this could be going on. There is either something hormonal that is out of sync, or there may be a structural issue with the uterus. A gynecologist can help you to figure this out and can likely prescribe a treatment that will fix the problem.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 16, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.