A member asked:

I have what appears to be a small blood clot in my foot that's visible and dark red. it's aesthetically not pleasing, should i burst it to get rid of?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Nisheeth Gupta answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine - Oncology

If it is upsetting u so much see a dermatologist.

Answered Feb 12, 2017



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

A member asked:

There's a blood clot underneath my toenail, how do I get rid of it?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor