A 50-year-old member asked:
Fragrance makes me ill. When I go into a home, a taxi, even a spa, I leave asap if someone has sprayed, burnt incense or candles, etc. Is it allergies!?
1 doctor answer
Dr. Ankush Bansal answered
16 years experience in Internal Medicine
No: It is not an allergy but a hyper-sensitivity. Many people have this issue. Avoidance is the most effective treatment for it. That's not always possible but you can at least inform acquaintances, friends, and family to not use strong aromas.
Answered on Mar 26, 2013
90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:
People also searched for:
Connect by text or video with a U.S. board-certified doctor now — wait time is less than 1 minute!