My doc seems to think with sciatica that it is my lumbar also sine i peed on myself 2 times the pain is getting worse what can I do?

Dr. Rajendra Tripathi
44 years experience in Orthopedic Surgery
Incontinence: Urinary incontinence can be because of pressure on your nerves in the lower back because of herniated disc , but you can also have stress incontinence when just increased intra abdominal pressure due to coughing or lifting will cause you to leak urine. Please talk to your doctor if he thinks MRI scan is indicated here to evaluate your lumbar disc or EMG is needed or other test. Good luc k.
Answered on Apr 24, 2015
2