can lasik surgery help you?

Dr. Hussain Elhalis
Ophthalmology 11 years experience
If your vision: can be corrected with glasses, then LASIK can help you be less dependant on glasses. Your doctor will evaluate you to see if you qualify for LASIK. Be well.
Dr. Niraj Patel
Ophthalmology 27 years experience
LASIK: For the right patient, vision correction surgery (LASIK/PRK) can be life changing. However, these surgeries should not be taken lightly. A very detailed, thorough consultation and eye examination with an eye surgeon is invaluable in deciding on whether to pursue surgery. Not everyone is a good candidate for surgery. If you are a good candidate, the procedure can be very rewarding and life changing