i workout lift weights & am an actor i want to take anavar(steroids) i asked they told me its safe within the right dosage, workouts , ok or not ?

Dr. Farbod Farmand
Not in my opinion : In my opinion it's never safe to take steroids for muscle game as it has many many many side effects. Most of the side effects you don't see right away but they will catch up with you later in life. If you are going to take steroids regardless you need to balance it with other hormones so that it doesn't cause hormonal imbalances in your body. The details of which hormones i don't know.
Answered on Apr 10, 2014