doctor i have lump on my right testes. i think it is epididymal cyst. right one looks heavier. i also used to masturbate a lot and also get nocturnal.

2 doctor answers
43 years experience Pathology
Get it seen: If you have a dominant mass on a testis, have your personal physician see it. All young men enjoy their bodies as you describe and/or have nocturnal emissions as you describe -- you need to get over the idea that these can hurt you or are health issues.
Answered on Apr 9, 2014
Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
What is the point...: What is the essence of your question? Please define it so I can answer for you. Try again and welcome back soon to Healthtap.
Answered on Apr 30, 2017