A 25-year-old female asked:
Disclaimer

how do u know if uve been exposed to mold in ur home? how do u know if ur getting sick from it?

1 doctor answer
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu answered
56 years experience Allergy and Immunology
See doctor: Mold-infested residence usually but not always has a musty odor and/or visible damage. Since not all people get sick from the exposure, you will need to consult an allergist who is knowledgeable on this subject to assess the relationship of your illnesses to the exposure.
Answered on Apr 8, 2014

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Free
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
$10/month

Related questions:

A 47-year-old member asked:
Dr. Jay Bradley
17 years experience LASIK Surgery
Maybe: If the uveitis is controlled and there is no issue with cataract or glaucoma, lasik may be an option. The reason for the uveitis would also would nee ... Read More
A 38-year-old member asked:
Dr. Ronald Krauser
51 years experience Rheumatology
No: I would strongly advise against it.
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Sandra Lora Cremers
24 years experience Ophthalmology
Chronic eye pain: You should not have chronic eye pain. Retrobulbar (behind the eye) alcohol injections using help with pain. There are many other drops, pill & inj ... Read More
1
1 thank
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jack Mutnick
16 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Change it: Change the disposal and see if this helps. Do you have a carbon monoxide detector, it could also be a furnace leak that might cause these symptoms.
2
2 thanks

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Free
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
$10/month