WA

White fishy smelling stuff in the lips of my vagina, been to the doctor and told its not bacterial vaginosis or yeast. not sexually active. help!

Dr. Christina Adberg
Gynecology 27 years experience
Hmmm: Not sure what to tell you, but usually a fishy smell is due to some type of bacterial imbalance. These don't always show up on a routine culture, and you may be an atypical case. I would try two things: 1) "luvena" is a vaginal lubricant to help balance the ph and encourage the growth of healthy bacteria, and 2) vaginal probiotics like "femdophilus" need to be inserted into the vagina to work.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 4, 2017