Los Angeles, CA

Took a plan b 2 days before my period and now 7 days late...should i worry about pregnancy?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Check preg test: First step is to check a pregnancy test and confirm that Plan B worked. If positive you will need to see your doctor right away. If negative then schedule a routine visit to discuss more effective birth control and options that would help with menstrual cycle control. The first period after Plan B is often a little off. Many patients take Ibuprofen to help with cramping and to cut down bleeding.