what is the best treatment for cerebral artery occlusion with infaret?

Dr. James Goodrich
Neurosurgery 39 years experience
Cerebral artery: Cerebral artery occlusion is now treated at specialized hospitals where this is available an interventional neuroradiology team. The most common treatment is to open up the vessel that has been occluded
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
3 interventions: 1. Treatment in a stroke unit. 2.IV rtPA therapy administered within 3 hours of onset to patients with ischemic stroke. 3. Aspirin administered within the first 48 hours of stroke. After patients are treated for a stroke, their typical initial rehabilitation program will last 3-4 weeks.